Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Review of Australia

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081119/review_nm/us_film_australia;_ylt=Ak7CMR9Rtv0narRbumdp4.s9FRkF

And I quote: "a particularly blatant shot of bare-chested Jackman lathering up under the shower."

Did somebody just take all the oxygen out of the room. Can't think. Brain shutting . . . down. Must . . .

Okay, I'm back. Let me just state for the record that I think Hugh Jackman is a fine actor with a remarkable stage presence and I respect him greatly. Even standing bare-chested in a shower all lathered up with soap and dripping . . . oh, my.

And I'm a big Baz Luhrman fan. From as far back as Strictly Ballroom. In fact, I just like Aussie cinema. They really have their own thing going on down there. So, I'm looking forward to seeing this movie for a number of reasons. In spite of the every creepier Nicole Kidman (Step away from the Botox, honey. You're starting look like Madame Tussaud's best work.). Anyhoo, it sounds like a Must See on the Big Screen experience to me. Soap!

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

Can you imagine that day on the set? "Um, Hugh the lighting was not quite right - we are going to need ANOTHER take." ;-)

FirePhrase said...

I actually, I can't imagine it. Because the second I try, I pass out. Thunk!

TIME: Quotes of the Day