Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hail to thee! My alma mater!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/05/05/von.arizona.asu.undie.run.ktvk?iref=videosearch

Well, of course. If you want footage of naked and/or drunk college students, who ya gonna call? ASU, that's who! Ya-hunh, baby! You don't just get a Sun Devil as a mascot, you have to earn it. I feel a certain amount of pride as my future fellow alumni proudly strip off and do something that makes parents question their decision to send their little darling off to these hallowed halls. Sniff. Sniff. Tradition. A school only an alum could love.

2 comments:

Desiree' said...

Well, that is great, but I don't see the big deal. From what I could see, most of those kids wear less to the beach. A bikini is less modest than most of those undergarments. What a disappointment.

FirePhrase said...

Went looking to see some college stud muffin in the altogether did we, Des?

TIME: Quotes of the Day