Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who knew a President could bring sexy back?



Okay, am I the only one? If these two guys walked into a bar where I was enjoying an adult beverage, I'm pretty sure I'd be thinking "Heyy-eeeyyy." Complete with the patented Lindsay Wagner hair-tuck-behind-the-ear maneuver and the surreptitious scoping action. I don't usually dig the power-broker type. But, ooooo, you just know that they reek of influence like a 9th grader reeks of Axe and sweat socks. Just makes my estrogen churn.

Not that I think Obama picked Rahm Emmanuel as the ultimate wing-man. Unlike the previous attractive President who knew how to work his mojo, I'm pretty sure Barack Obama is gettin' home cookin'. But I do think they'd rate a mm-m-mm down at the watering hole.

2 comments:

Desiree' said...

You ain't just whistling dixie my friend!

FirePhrase said...

Mmmroooowr, right?

TIME: Quotes of the Day