Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Looks just like Auntie

Most of the time I'm able to resist the impulse to post the cute picture of my nieces and nephews. 90% of the time, other people don't think they are as cute as you do. Aunties are under a cosmic law that they have a fiduciary responsibility to find everything the itty-bitties do adorable. And I try not to draw others into the madness. And I've resisted so many times. You're welcome.

But there's just no denying this. It is empircially cute. Oh, I just can't help it. Look at that face!!

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

The best part are the think brows - but he needs to grow a stash to match.

FirePhrase said...

My favorite part is that he's rocking the Kojak. A feature in which he's exactly like his old Auntie. Hopefully, unlike me, he grows some hair before his 2nd birthday.

TIME: Quotes of the Day