Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nerd Girl

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/chi-080916geek-nerd-quiz,0,7133156.weightedquiz

Well, it's official. I was always a trifle unclear. But with the help of this handy reference, I've finally been definitively diagnosed. I'm not a geek. I'm a nerd. Say it loud! Say it proud!

[Probably the most telling thing is that though I have distinct preferences (Krypto or K-9? Puh-lease!!), I can easily identify the references in all of the answers. Perhaps that makes me a nerd with geek tendencies?]

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

I got nerd too though I totally disagree that liking Timelords vs Hobbits sets ones a geek or nerd - can;t we like BOTH???

FirePhrase said...

Evidently, according to the survey, if you end up 50/50, you're a "neek" (a bit nicer than a "gerk", I guess). I had a bit of difficulty with the Han Solo or Jean-Luc Picard question. Such a choice to have!

TIME: Quotes of the Day