Thursday, August 7, 2008

Taking Sides

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michael-dina-lohan-fire-back-at-anderson-cooper/11670?nc

Finally! A celebrity beef that I can choose sides on. Jolie v. Anniston? No real opinion. Hilton v. Richie? Less than no opinion. But Anderson Cooper v. Dina Lohan? I'm printing up Team Cooper t-shirts as we speak. If Andy Boy has decided to throw down on the worst show biz parent since Mama Rose. Even Danny Bonaduce feels bad for the Lohan kids.

But seriously, if Anderson Cooper wanted to sharpen his claws, you'd think he'd have picked a more worthy opponent. Cause one of these two is bringing a knife to this intellectual gun fight. I watched about 15 minutes of a Living Lohan episode and had to turn off the TV before I had to go read a Ziggy cartoon book to feel better. Sad. Very sad. I'm surprised LA County Mental Health Services didn't roll out the Britney Spears Memorial Ambulance and haul Dina Lohan away. That woman doesn't have issues, she has lifetime subscriptions.

But then, she may be both dumb and crazy, but I'd bet if there's one thing Dina knows it's how to fight dirty. So, if Anderson needs help in this bitch fight, I got his back. I know he can handle Darfur, but with a crazy beeyotch from Long Island, he made need some backup.

No comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day