Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a turkey (vulture)

TOTALLY disgusting:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100525/ap_on_sp_ot/us_vomiting_fan_arrested

Now as far as I knew, vomiting as a defense mechanism was only seen in turkey vultures (they're real attractive animals). But evidently it can also be observed in the North American drunkus idiotis sportsfanous.

I've always thought that if I was physically assaulted, peeing would be my first line of defense. But I guess barfing on my assailant might be a valid tactic as well. Luckily, peeing and throwing up is my natural response to physical jeopardy, so that works out. I'm a real attractive animal too.

Seriously though. What kind of idiot gets into an altercation and thinks "I gotta do what I gotta do" and busts out projectile vomitting as his weapon of choice? Other than Lindsay Lohan. What I find really astonishing is that he had a friend who went to the game with him.

6 comments:

victory4angela said...

Puking on anyone is nasty, and puking on an 11 year girl is just plain wrong. What an a-hole.

FirePhrase said...

You have to wonder if people like this realize they are a-holes. Do they think everybody does this? It can't escape their notice that they've gone their entire lives without anyone pulling this move in public. Or maybe it's just me. I haven't bought the latest Emily Post. I could have missed something.

WashingtonGardener said...

Whoever kept serving this buffoon alcohol is the real culprit in my eyes. THIS is why pro sports suck so bad these days. I think stadiums/arenas should be "dry" if folks can't control themselves.

FirePhrase said...

I'd hate to see it come to that. Nothing like a cold beer and a ball game. If you're going to get blotto, what's the point of seeing a game you won't remember?

WashingtonGardener said...

AT least they shou;d have a "dry section" for families and others who like to remain vomit-free. I'd pay a bit extra NOT to come home with beer covered shoes.

FirePhrase said...

Now that I could calibrate to. Not that every drinker is going to be a douche bag. But the probability definitely goes up . . .

TIME: Quotes of the Day