Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ring Around the Poser


Okay, I don't know why I care. I don't. But I keep looking at this picture of Spencer and Heidi Pratt from their press tour, I mean, romantic weekend in Vegas. I mean, you can classify them as douche and douchier, and how they actually get people to take their picture is one of the mysteries of the modern world. And I don't want to go all Zapruder file on two people who officially take the word "celebrated" out of "celebrity".

But why would they use such an obviously fake picture??? That is the worst PhotoShopping job I have ever seen. The kid from the Microsoft commercials ("There! I made it better!") could do a better job. You could have put Big Foot where Spencer Pratt is and it would look more believable. And actually it would be more understandable that someone would marry Big Foot. At least he's famous for a reason.

Unless, of course, that's just a visible aura of twittishness that surrounds Spencer Pratt at all times. Like Pigpen from Peanuts. He just has this cloud of stink that appears as a halo of failure around him. That actually is believable.

3 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

To me it just looks way over-lit at night - but not Photoshopped - definitely posed and with 1000% too much light on the plane bouncing off and make it look that way. Wondering ifthey just posed there then hadto giv the plane back.

victory4angela said...

Is that Heidi? I didn't recognize her with her new face. (Yes, snarky of me, isn't it?!)

FirePhrase said...

You can tell it's Heidi by the growth on her left butt cheek. Oh, wait, that's Spencer.

The part that makes me think that it's a bad crop job is the dark jagged edge all the way from around his head and down his back side. Like he was actually getting into a Winnebago and they pasted him into the jet picture. That actually makes a lot of sense.

TIME: Quotes of the Day