Friday, February 12, 2010

Dropping a motion on the court's ass

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_kidnapped_girl_found

Okay, this story got me stoked up. This is that a$$hole that kidnapped Jaycee Duggard. Actually he's at the point where a$$hole and bugf### nuts meet. Crazy and mean. In the old west he'd have been taken out in back of the saloon and shot like a dog. The good old days.

Anyway. This shmuck wants his lawyers to get him in contact with his victim. I'm assuming that he thinks that once he talks to her, he can get her back under his thumb and she'll say she was staying with him because she wanted to, and he'll be off the hook. So, if we're keeping count that's a$$hole, bugf### nuts and arrogant.

Personally, if I was in the prosecutors office, I know exactly what my legal response would be. And I don't want to get too technical here and all wrapped up in the legalese. But I think the correct motion to file would be, "I don't have to tell you dick." Possibly with a whereas or a ipso facto thrown in. "Whereas you are an a$$hole, and ipso facto bugf### nuts, I don't have to tell you dick. Habeas corpus."

2 comments:

glorm said...

To the Garridos:
*$%YJ%)*_@T&U%&Q&^%R$& !!

FirePhrase said...

I'll second that motion.

TIME: Quotes of the Day