Friday, November 6, 2009

That girl really is a chameleon

It's probably a measure of her fashion bag of tricks that I glanced at this picture that was tagged "Lady Gaga" and thought "Geezis, what is she wearing? Oh. That's the podium."

And I don't mean that as a smack, really. I like the Gaga. She makes interesting use of proportion and has a very cohesive fashion vision. Yeah. She's nuts. But, for me, not in a bad way.

I'm just saying that if she showed up dressed as a silver cork screw with an MTV logo sticking out of her head, I wouldn't be surprised. She could probably pull it off.

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

I love her style - so many folks these days are plain vanilla - it is straight up boring to watch awards show these days, no one wants to take a risk and get slammed. I applaud her guts.

FirePhrase said...

Like I said, not a smack against her. I think she's definitely one of the more original voices out there right now. But once you've worn the Kermit head cape, you've sacrificed the element of surprise.

TIME: Quotes of the Day