Monday, April 13, 2009

mewantsmewantsmewants

http://www.kelly-confidential.com/how_to_play.html

Okay. Fair warning. If you receive a whackadoodle e-mail about a flower and a washing machine from me, I apologize. But it's a contest. And I'd sell my own mother's e-mail address to the Prince of Hell for a chance at that kelly green, eco-friendly washer and dryer. And at the very least, I plan on handing my mother's e-mail address to Kelly Ripa without a qualm in the world. It's GREEN. And it's GREEN. I really have no choice. Now if I could just stop my eyes from spinning like pinwheels, I'll be able to compose my list people who will be going under the bus, or uhm, dear friends who I want to share this wonderful opportunity with. Love ya, mean it.

5 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

Ohh, I NEED to win these too.

FirePhrase said...

I know. Are they not bee-yoo-tee-full?

victory4angela said...

The link is BLOCKED at work. Stupid company... they want me to work instead of read websites.

FirePhrase said...

That's just wrong. Don't they want you to have clean clothes? Bastards.

FirePhrase said...

Oh, yeah. And it donates a dollar to the environment. And stuff.

TIME: Quotes of the Day