Friday, March 20, 2009

Make it work

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-tc-ft-cat-spat-0319-0320mar20,0,2220155.story

I'm actually not all that surprised that Kenley from Project Runway would use a cat as an IED in a throwdown with her fiancee. If nothing else, she has an improvise it/can do spirit. I can see her going all Girl Scout in a fight.

What I can't believe is that she was engaged to somebody with the last name of Penley. Really. Even I didn't think she was that clueless.

Actually, that might explain the guerilla wakeup tactics. She woke up next to him and thought "Kenley Penley? What was I thinking? What can I do to get out of this? Here, kitty-kitty!"

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

Since I was always bewildered by Kenley's longivity on the show and can't stand that b-yotch -- I'm surprised she was able to live with anyone - cat or fiance for more than 48 hours before blood was drawn. She is one scarey chick.

FirePhrase said...

I guess somebody has to be the source of the psycho ex-girlfriend stories every guy seems to have. Kenley must be THAT girl.

TIME: Quotes of the Day