Friday, December 5, 2008

Mad Max would be shaking in his motorcycle boots


The style bitches at OMG were bagging on Tina Turner for this outfit. “What was she thinking?” they ask.

Let me break it down for you, OMG. This is what she was thinking:



  1. I’m Tina Turner, bitch. I can wear whatever I want.

  2. I’m gonna give the fans what they paid for. [This is obviously a stage costume. That picture wasn’t taken at the Piggly Wiggly. When Tina goes on stage, she brings it. You know when she walked on stage, which I’m dead certain was in a cloud of stage fog and back-lit (because she’s Tina), you know the crowd gasped. Which is what they paid for.]

  3. Look at these legs. [She’s 69. Y’all better recognize.]

  4. Thunderdome!

So, frankly, OMG needs to check theirselves. They aren’t worthy. Go pick on somebody your own teeny-tiny size. Leave the giants be.

4 comments:

Desiree' said...

Of course this was just the outfit she wore to sing We Don't Need Another Hero. She changed into something else for the next song. And really? 69? Damn! That is one hot 69 year old! Her legs are still rockin'.

FirePhrase said...

I would guess We Don't Need Another Hero was the set piece for that costume. But there might be a couple more she good get away with fitting into the set. Personally, I think Proud Mary in that costume would be AWESOME!

And I know. I think the OMG people are just jealous because they know they won't look that good. Proud Mary keep on burning, indeed.

WashingtonGardener said...

I do fault her for the askew wig though - straighten that thing out and we'll talk.

FirePhrase said...

I ain't gonna be the one to tell her.

TIME: Quotes of the Day