Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Surfer Boy

Sometimes watching reality TV really makes me question my career choices. I was watching the Shortcut Challenge from Shear Genius last night, and thinking, "You know, I hardly ever come to work in the morning and find a surfer boy with his wetsuit half off wanting me to run my hands through his hair." Actually. That never happens. And really, if I had known that there would be a sad dearth of surfer boys in the glamorous field of administrative assistance, I might have paid more attention in school. Or if some company should be in desperate need of capable administrative help, I can say that half naked surfer boys are a bargaining chip in this quarter. In fact, I'd be willing to give up my vision benefits for this little perq.

Okay, I'm a little partial to the surfer dudes. When I lived in San Diego briefly, one of my favorite pass times and main indulgences was driving down the PCH at the end of the day, with all the surfers with their wet suits were getting into their scroddy Jeeps. Standing around talking with their salt kissed hair flying in the ocean breeze and their tribal tatts. . . . . . . Ahhhhh.

Okay, I'm back. And last night on SG, how much did I love the guy who's wetsuit was just far enough down to show a little butt crack? So cute. Cause you can tell a surfer boy that he's got the split ham sandwich going on back there, but chances are he won't do anything about it. Cause they spend half their time with their posteriors in serious jeopardy of exposure. Ass to the wind? Ehhh. Doesn't even rate a yellow on their terror alert scale. God love 'em.

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

that WAS some nice beefcake - I was truly digging a few of them - you could just seem the hairdressers - gay males and straight females drooling - the lesbian was outta luck with this one - thugh her cut did rock it - probably SHE was the only one concentrating

BTW did you see Tabatha is getting her OWN show - YES!

FirePhrase said...

Well, if nothing else, Tab's show will be interesting.

The lesbian's cut was very rock n' roll. But I LURVED the little blonde's cut. The way she worked the sun bleach in the front contrasted with the shorter, darker hair in the back was sexy as hell, on an admittedly already sexy guy.

Did you see that the twin with the girly haircut looked like he was about to cry? I guess getting told that you have an "angelic face" and have been given a prissy haircut can be rough on the old ego. Poor thing. He probably ran straight to a barber and got a buzz cut. "Butch! I want BUTCH!!"

TIME: Quotes of the Day