Friday, July 30, 2010

All it takes is one guy to make everybody look bad

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/afghanistan.wikileaks/index.html?hpt=T1

You know, I’m not sure about this whole WikiLeaks thing. I believe in freedom of information and transparency. The people have a right to know. But I’m struggling with them not being very transparent themselves about their fact-checking. Turns out there can be a pretty fine line between raving paranoiac and crusading whistle blower.

What I do know is that this dude would get way more respect if he got himself a decent haircut. I stand on my record as a supporter of the silver fox brigade. But this guy’s $2 hack job is just not cutting it. So to speak. Really, how do you expect people to listen to you when you look like the villain in a Harry Potter movie? And not “the” villain. Just “a” villain. Some random flunky who gets backhanded by the real villain because he brought eye of newt instead of eye of toad.

Seriously. Have some pride, man. Walk into any barber shop and ask for the Anderson Cooper.

No comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day