Saturday, June 19, 2010

Super Usher!

Okay, I am The Greatest Usher Evah! I did not go all bat guano fangirl when Bradley Whitford came and sat in my section at Superman. Yep, that the Bradley Whitford of The Good Guys that I've been bumping for weeks. In the blink of an eye I decided not to act like the last Trekkie at the convention. Coz I'm cool like that.

Anyway, Superman. Fun show. Patrick Cassidy is way silver foxy. And he can sing! Nice. I've always been a bigger fan of the bad guy than the boy scout in blue tights anyway.

2 comments:

victory4angela said...

Did he have the moustache? I'm not sure I dig the moustache, but it really works for his character.

Congrats for not acting like a super-geeky fan girl (because I probably would've done it!)

FirePhrase said...

I nearly had to get another seat for the moustache. That is one high-quality 'stache. It would make Tom Selleck and Gerald Mcraney proud. Brought a tear to my eye.

And I was totally congratualting myself for not going all doofus. But it was a very near thing.

TIME: Quotes of the Day