Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Well, I'm sure you tried your hardest

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/30/spencer.heidi.marriage/index.html

So, evidently Spencer Pratt has said that he and his wife Heidi Montag are "barely having sex" cause he's afraid she'll get pregnant.

First, we're all afraid of that too, Spencer. Good call on your part. Please don't breed.

Second, I've seen this guy. I'd say it's good money that even when he's pulling out all the stops, he's just barely having sex.

5 comments:

glorm said...

Scarlett O'Hara used that excuse to Rhett Butler, but that was over 200 years ago! So, you are correct, maybe he shouldn't be breeding.

Since things usually come in threes, are you going to post another entry on sex today?

FirePhrase said...

If brains were dynamite, these two wouldn't have enough to blow their collective noses. I don't think we need see what they're cobined DNA would produce. There's just no way it would come out well.

As for #3, we'll juse have to see what happens. I don't make the news, I just make snarky comments about it.

glorm said...

Thought I should add this, just in case someone notices it: The Civil War was about 150 years ago, not 200. My math could explain why I haven't bred either. LOL.

I have always liked your snarky comments about the news. Red Eye, on Fox News at midnight, is probably too late for you to watch, but I think that news-with-snarky remarks-comedy show is right up your alley. They do repeats, a few hours earlier, on Saturday and Sunday nights.

victory4angela said...

Can we chip in the cash to get either/both fixed? I think it could be considered national security to ensure they don't breed? I'm good for $10.

FirePhrase said...

Good plan. And really we don't even need to tell them. If we shoot them with tranquilizer darts, we could fix them then release them back into the wild. Where's Marlon Perkins when you need him?

TIME: Quotes of the Day