Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Illegitimate Son Steps Forward

This week in Los Angeles, a new battle over one of the biggest fortunes in entertainment history is being contested, as a possible illegitimate son steps forward. Michael J. Smurf says "It was a wild time in the early 70s. My mother was at a career low. My biological father and his wife were exeperimenting with open marriage. And I believe that's when Mickey Mouse met my mother, Smurfette." Mr. Smurf, or Smurfy-Mouse as he's now calling himself, is petitioning the LA courts for a DNA that could substantiate his claim. At stake could be a major chunk of real estate in Anaheim. Says Mr. Smurfy-Mouse, "I knew Brainy couldn't be my real father!"

Okay, the whole M&Ms could cure paralysis thing is waaay cool (I always knew candy covered chocolate was so wrong it had to be right). But look! It's a blue mouse! Okay. Maybe my priorities need to be looked at.

4 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

I did not even NOTICE The blueness until a 2nd and 3rd look - do I watch too much SciFi, as I thought he looked "normal"?

FirePhrase said...

I saw it on AC360 last night. Evidently it's a reaction to the blue dye and goes away eventually. So how many M&Ms did they feed those mice anyway? I've eaten a lot of M&Ms and never turned blue. Normally, they have pink eyes and hands (ew).

WashingtonGardener said...

No that I think on it - I hav had blue tongue and lips due to blue M&M overload at a superbowl party (all blue mix for one team - can't reacll which one though) -- hoping they do this too with purple M&Ms and green too - would be cute mousies. Heck I' buy a few pre-dyed mousies at the pet store to play with if they came in matching decor colors.

FirePhrase said...

And evidently it's the same as the blue dye in Gatorade, so you could just hang one of those little bottles full of Blue Ice up in it's cage. They need Gatorade after all that running on the wheel.

TIME: Quotes of the Day