Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Whoopeee! One more hurdle passed!

I was dancing around the office, showing my friends. Generally acting like a nincompoop. But a charming nincompoop I'm sure. It takes so little to get me excited. Or at least that's the rumor.

I got my first Cafe Press test order. Cool, no? Everything looks pretty good. At least to my eyes. I'm hoping it's not a case of "everybody thinks their own baby is cute." Ya know? But, here's a pic of the first t-shirt and bumper sticker. I've ordered a few more products to test and/or give away.

Now I just need to get kickin' on more logos to add to other products. I need reverse images, transparencies, different sizes. And I need to figure out the whole meta-tag, key word and links issue. My, so much to keep a lazy girl busy.

6 comments:

momo said...

This is what came up when I did a search on cafe express (btw, the other guy's stuff is ug_l_y!) http://shop.cafepress.com/bitter-litter

FirePhrase said...

I just updated my tags this morning, and they said that it could take a day for the update to flow through. But I clicked your link and was pleasantly surprised to see my shirt and sticker show up already. Luckily, I don't think I'm targeting the same market as the two others with bitter and litter in their tags. Though, if it gets the message out, I'm all for choice.

momo said...

Cool. Just didn't want you caught off guard. I see that there is a long-sleeve version available now also. Just what I need today!

FirePhrase said...

Yup. That's one of the ones I'm getting a test of. A women's cut T is often a different proportion, so I want to see how it comes out. It took about 5 days for the last order to come. I should have my next order by next Tuesday, I think.

WashingtonGardener said...

Many of Cafepress' Ts are from American Apparel - meaning think "teen" sizing when you read "Ladies"

FirePhrase said...

Good to know. I ordered a medium on the ladies' long-sleeved T. I can gauge better once I see how it fits. I got a medium in the ringer-T and it seemed roomy, even considering shrinkage in the wash. I'm working next on the small logo for a kids shirt. Just because I think my nephew would look adorable in it.

TIME: Quotes of the Day