Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To quote En Voge - what a man, what a man, what a mighty, mighty good man

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuters.com-fox-adapt-9yearold39s-selfhelp-book-reuters

I've heard this kid on the radio. And I don't really even care if it's a put up job. He's just adorable. And hearing a nine-year old talk about relationships is just plain cute as a fluffy blanket full of big-eyed puppies.

Beyond cute, he's got tips that I know a few post-pubescent men could use. Like if you want to talk to a girl, you have to talk about things that girls like, and most girls don't like video games. And girls don't like bragging. Oh, and basic hygiene is a plus. It's remarkable how many men can get to 40 without twigging to these eternal truths.

For every man who has ever said he'll never figure out women, and shook his mystified head like we were riddles wrapped in enigmas needing therapy, I'd like to say - The nine-year old figured it out! Some riddle.

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

I saw him interviewed on The Early Show - was kinda dull actually - but I imagine this was interview #367 for him and his tolerance for repetitive questions is probably in line with my own.
His book will be in many stockings this Xmas I'm sure.

FirePhrase said...

I'm sure more than a few that are given as a "gag" gift will be more like "ha, ha, ha! No, seriously, read it."

TIME: Quotes of the Day