Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tramp

Okay. Well. Here goes. I'm going to start parallel posting on Blogger and 360. I'm feeling a little whorey and unfaithful about this. In truth, I'm a very loyal person. If you want somebody to stand back to back with you swords drawn as the evil hordes converge, I'm your girl. Or if you have a flat tire in a bad part of town, I can help with that too. It's not as much fun as evil horde stabbing, but anything for a friend.

And Yahoo!360 has been a friend to me. They've made it easy for me to start blogging. They've given me tools that I've had fun using. We've been likethis since way back. I was even an early adopter on a Yahoo!mail account. I've had that address for-ev-er.

And now I'm cheating. I've got a little somethin-somethin going with a sanchito. And I'm not making a clean break. I've got my steady and my thing on the side. And I feel kind of dirty about it.

So, in the words of the Clash, should I stay or should I go? If things get better with 360, I could drop Blogger like a bad habit. But since 360 and I are at a point where we're just not communicating (come on, ya gotta let me know), it's kind of iffy if this relationship can be saved. I don't see a way around it though. For now, I'm going to post both places, and monitor comments in both places. Hopefully, I can get to the point of deciding to pee or get off the pot quickly, because I really thing having everything in one spot is the better situation.

Anyway, here's the Blogger address: http://firephrase.blogspot.com/ . I've also got it as a feed on my front page. We'll see how it goes. Keep me posted on your reactions to the different sites. A lot of my decision will be based on what I hear from you. Thanks for the help.

jb

4 comments:

Desiree' said...

Hey! I'm here! Now how did you get your avatar pic on here?

FirePhrase said...

Sneaky, huh? I did a .pdf print of my page, then copy of the image, pasted it into Paint, and saved it as a bitmap. Fairly roundabout way to get it, but I wanted you guys to know it was me!

Desiree' said...

That's too much work for me. How about a pic of Jensen Ackles instead. You'll know that is me, right?

FirePhrase said...

Wouldn't dream it could be anyone else.

TIME: Quotes of the Day