Monday, June 6, 2011

What's new, pussycat?

Okay, the Anthony Weiner thing. Here’s the part I don’t understand: why do men take pictures of their junk in the first place? Why, why, why? Let alone e-mail it to ANYONE. Even if you’re sending it to your dermy with a tagline of “suspicious mole”. But no, at this very moment, somebody’s aiming their iPhone at their privates and getting ready to hit send.

But really, you’d think that the only reason that the internet was invented would be so that guys could get pictures of their bait and tackle shops out there. It’s really second only to pictures of kittens in over all popularity.

Wait. There’s an idea. Combine pictures of cute kitties with the plethora of d*** pics on the interwebs. Now there’s a “hang in there” picture that you’d never forget. Brings a whole new meaning to stuff on my cat. There’s also the other joke here that I’m just going to let hang there . . . you know what I’m not saying. Even I have my limits. Yes, I do. Don't look at me like that.

4 comments:

glorm said...

Why do they do this you ask? They were discussing this on a TV show. It is because they think women are impressed by these photos. (Yawn)

FirePhrase said...

Is it really? I mean, if there ever was an action that practically demands that a woman fake her enthusiasm, this is it. In the question of form vs. function, one would hope that it's more functional than it is pretty. Not exactly a Michael Graves design. And it's not like abs or pecs or glutes. What you got is what you got. No amount of exercise is every going to improve it. Or implants.

glorm said...

I agree.

This just in: Weiner is a Weiner. He finally admitted to what all of us already knew.

FirePhrase said...

Uhg. And duh. And seriously? And why are we electing the stupid to public office? Who did he run against? Larry the Cable Guy?

TIME: Quotes of the Day