Friday, May 13, 2011

Lazy post day

Alright, it's the laziest sort of post possible, but I thought I'd pass along one of my favorite new blogs. It's Time's photography blog called LightBox. I almost always see something both beautiful and relevant when I check in. I'm learning a lot about photography too. I'm not a real photographer (amateur or otherwise), but I feel like I'm learning things that make even my "these are my friends, family reunion, vacation pics" shots better just by seeing how the professionals work.

http://lightbox.time.com/

2 comments:

glorm said...

Bloggers still waiting for all the info to return. It's been about 48 hours since Blogspot did its "routing maintenance". I'm still missing 4 comments on my latest entry.

Aren't you missing an entire entry? The one about people wanting to start their own country or did I just miss it?

FirePhrase said...

Stuff has kinda come and gone. I was all there sometime yesterday afternoon, but lost a post after that. I'm assuming that it will right itself eventually.

TIME: Quotes of the Day