Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Say "maybe"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100713/ap_en_ot/us_people_stamos_extortion

I really, really hope that this turns out to be the giant scam that it looks like it is. Not because I'm all that fond of Stamos. Just because if he uses cocaine and looks like this, basically half the arguments against coke just go flying out the window. He's not really my thing, but c'mon. Look at him. I thought blow made you look all, old and dried out and raggedy. This is no raggedy man. Maybe I should be taking a toot while I have my fish oil and CoQ10 supplement.

2 comments:

glorm said...

Actors keep us entertained, professionally as well as personally, don't they?

FirePhrase said...

Mmmm. I don't know. I saw Jake in Progress. His personal life is definitely more entertaining.

TIME: Quotes of the Day