Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If luuuuvin' you is wroooownnnng, I don't wanna be right

Stretch. Velveteen. Overalls. Yes, I'm serious. Here's proof - http://www.northstyle.com/itemdy00.asp?ID=1,526&GEN1=Outlet+Sale&T1=N4933+GR+XL&dispRow=0&srccode=NE15184). Holy cats. What's not to love? So wrong it's right. I'm tempted to buy them just in case I ever again receive a party invitation that requests the WTF of all dress codes: "dressy casual attire." I mean, what says "dressy casual" more than velveteen overalls? It's what the well-dressed woman wears to any semi-formal farm occasions.

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

WTF is "North style" now THAT is an oxymoron.

FirePhrase said...

As I've paged through their catalog at my Mom's place, I can identify certain people that I know who are Definitely "North Style" types. The only way I can describe it is kind of midwestern/hippy: boxy shapes, comfy sandals and the occasional funky print. Their handbags are great, which is why I get their e-mails.

TIME: Quotes of the Day