Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Notorious Betty Page Boy

Okay. I had a thought about my widow’s peak issue. I could start wearing a lady-comb-over.

Here me out. For the most part, the hair behind the WP is fairly stable. A few stray grays, but nothing too obvious. So what I start to do is move the top of my bangs further and further back. Just have a thicker and thicker fringe, and comb it all forward to create a protective layer over the top of the gray shock in front.

And the minute anyone mentions that I look like Moe from the 3 Stooges, I know it’s time to shave my head and be done with it.

2 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

Hmm am not sure - maybe try a bang-weave? Like Bruce Springsteen and several other over-the-hill rockers are sporting these days.

FirePhrase said...

Interesting . . . Or maybe one of those clip-on jobbies that Jessica Simpson was shilling for. I may have some options here.

TIME: Quotes of the Day