Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just because one slice weighs half a pound doesn't mean it's bad for me, does it?

https://promos.thecheesecakefactory.com/?utm_source=DailyCandy&utm_medium=TextLinks&utm_term=TCF&utm_content=Text&utm_campaign=TCF_DailyCandy_TextLinks_Text

This is kind of fun. It's those evil dairy pushers at the Cheesecake Factory, and they have a test to match you with your perfect cheesecake flavor. Digging deep into your personality in 5 easy questions to bring you together with the slice of your dreams. Like Match.com for desserts.

But really, it's chessecake. How far wrong can you go? "I believe your perfect flavor is Rum Mango Swirl." "Oooo. You're right. I think I'd love Rum Mango Swirl. You're amazing." Um. Yeah. 'Cause it's cheesecake. Rat ass with ashtray swirl cheesecake would probably be pretty tasty.

Though they matched me with Key Lime. Have to admit - nailed it.

4 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

It was a BIG wrong-o for me - some kind of Peanut Butter Cup swirl thing - I have never been a big PB or Reese's Cup fan - but I will conced that I'm sure it does taste very good, just not my ultimate fave or anything close to a 'perfect match.'

FirePhrase said...

Yeah, peanut butter wouldn't ring my bell too hard either. Not that I would turn it down if it magically appeared in front of me (anything? anything? no. damn.). And if they used peanutbutter cookies for the crust, you might have a real winner.

momo said...

Mine was Macademia Nut -- yuck. I do make a mean turtle cheesecake though -- caramel swirl with an oreo-based crust, yummy!

FirePhrase said...

Macadamia, huh? Again, not that I would turn it down, but it doesn't sound like a very creative use of one's cheesecake resources.

Whoever invented the Oreo crust should get a medal.

TIME: Quotes of the Day