Monday, December 22, 2008

Nobu Boo-Boo

I just heard about this over the weekend. Assuming this isn't the Broadway version of having "exhaustion" and Piven isn't at this moment sipping a virgin Mai Tai on the lanai at Promises, and he really does have mercury toxicity, I have one piece of advice:

Eat a hamburger like normal people, Shamu.

Honestly. Who eats that much raw fish? I like sushi. There have been moments when I have loved sushi. But even if I could afford to live on the stuff (and, not being a fancy-schmancy TV star, I can't), I do read the newspapers every once in awhile, and know that most fish have high levels of mercury. I used to enjoy a tuna fish salad sandwhich once a week (I can't even afford to live on canned tuna), but cut back to a once a month thing because I was afraid that I'd start to look like one of the X-Men. You'd think one of his sushi chefs would have said, "Dude, you need to lay off the ahi."

No comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day