Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is anybody in there?

I’m finding myself with not much to think about here lately. Not much at all. Nothing to complain about (gasp). Nothing to ponder. Nothing to desire. Which, in my instance, ends up being not much to write about. I didn’t really even have much of a reaction to George Rekers and RentBoys R Us. [Other than, in the words of Yoda – do or do not. There is no try. But this does not a blog make.] Even my old reliables, celebrities, politicians and the fashion industry have left me thoughtless.

So . . . what? Since the premise of this blog is “things I think about,” and I’m not thinking, what? Maybe I’ve finally run out of thoughts. Could happen.

Not sure if it’s a phase. I’m gonna try to muscle through. Could be just the Spring Blues. Could be I’m bored, and therefore boring. Maybe something will happen. Otherwise, if I want to keep blogging, and really, I’m not sure what life would be without it, I’m going to have to find an external source. Take up fire walking or extreme eating or . . . what? I don’t know. I’ve really never experienced being quite this empty headed before. Thump my noggin and all you’d get would be a hollow sound. Good for watermelons. Not so good the old melon.

2 comments:

glorm said...

You just temporarily lost your mojo. It happens. I really hope you get it back soon so you don't disappoint your fans for too long a time.

WashingtonGardener said...

Yeah, If you need material - I'll give you some - here is one thing you can start a riff on making the youtube hit-parade rounds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6WpVSutrM

PS check out http://snoburbia.typepad.com/ she always has fin things for me to disagree with and even occasionally agree on

TIME: Quotes of the Day